Please read this carefully.
When buying from O Gallery you buy with the confidence that you have 14 days to decide whether to keep an original work of art. Of course, you can always contact us before making a purchase if you have any questions. Choosing a work of art is a very subjective matter but we will do our utmost to help you make the right decision.
To be eligible for a refund the work of art must be returned to the artist in the original packaging and in the same condition you received it. So please keep all packaging safe if you are not totally certain that the purchased artwork is for you. On returning an artwork you can claim a full refund and need only to cover the cost of delivering the artwork to the artist.
It’s important to note that there are a few exceptions to our money-back guarantee. A refund cannot be claimed in the following cases:
- The work of art is part of a limited edition and has been printed in response to your order
- The work of art is a sculpture in a limited edition and has been cast in response to your order
- The work of art is part of a limited edition and has been printed and framed in response to your order
- An original work of art which, for protection, is offered for sale as framed to conservation standards and it has been framed in response to your order
- Limited edition artworks in general as they are printed to order.
Please note that all prints and photographs offered for sale on O Gallery’s website are numbered limited editions to be printed to order, therefore not eligible for our money back guarantee.
In addition to this guarantee we also have in place a Cancelling an Order policy that further protects your purchase.
Please get in touch with any questions you may have.